Province Apothecary Jade Roller is a unique Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller featuring a smooth, polished end and a textured, studded end crafted from high-quality Xiuyan Jade.
The studded end is the holistic alternative to micro-needling. Without breaking the Epidermis, the stone points gently massage deep into the skin to the stimulate its natural regenerative function. The studded end can also be used on your body to target the look of cellulite, stretch marks and scarring.
Use the smooth end to cool and soothe the body after a massage or product application. Together, the dual-action jade roller reduces the appearance of inflammation and puffiness for instantly brighter, contoured, smoother-looking skin.
Xiuyan Jade has been valued for centuries and is believed to channel healing properties. It naturally holds a cool temperature and is durable, making it ideal for everyday use.
HOW IT WORKS
The stone studs knead the skin on a deeper level, helping to energize the dermal layers.
The collagen and elastin fibres found in this layer are responsible for maintaining skins suppleness. As we age, these start to break down and become weaker, causing our skin to become more fragile and prone to signs of ageing.
Manipulating the skin with the studded end of our Jade Facial Roller is an important workout to strengthen these fibers, improving elasticity and smoothing fine lines.
As with any effective routine, the cool-down is just as important as the invigorating workout. Using the smooth end of our Jade Facial Roller helps the skin to recuperate and the cooling temperature reduces the look of redness caused by the massaging studded end. As well, it helps to move lymph fluid and detoxify.
- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Releases fascia to help improve muscle function
- Temporarily stimulates circulation to feed the skin and improve healing function
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
- Cleanse with our Moisturizing Cleanser + Make Up Remover.
- Spritz with toner and apply face serum evenly to face and neck.
- Use the studded end of our Jade Roller all over the face, targeting fine lines and avoiding broken, sensitive skin.
- Apply more serum if needed and massage skin.
- Use the smooth end of our Jade Roller to soothe and tighten.
- Apply finishing products: moisturizer and spot treatment.
JADE ROLLER CARE
Wash your jade roller with soap and water.
Jade rollers are delicate, use them with care and light pressure. Do not expose jade rollers to extreme temperature changes as you may risk breaking them. If your jade roller is squeaky, just add a few drops of serum to the end of the rollers.
Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
Thanks to Province Apothecary for this blog post.